For purposes of interpreting these Terms see the interpretation rules below. In addition to those rules, the following words must be read as having the following meanings:
- “use” includes, any of the following actions: accessing or viewing the content on the blog, for any reason and/or creating; posting; copying, editing or otherwise contributing content to the blog.
- “content” includes, material in any form or of any kind, including text, files, documents, software, code, videos, photos or other multimedia works.
- “post”, “posted” or “posting”, read as a verb, includes, submitting, uploading, creating posting, transmitting, disseminating, sharing, storing, copying or otherwise making content available on the blog.
- “user” includes persons who merely visit the blog as well as persons who post content, whether as a registered member or otherwise.
Nature and Purpose of this blog
This blog is meant to enable Zahira Kharsany to share experiences about herself, insight and knowledge as well as reviews and assessments, along with other exciting developments in the public sphere.
This blog contains amongst others the intellectual property rights of Zahira Kharsany, including, copyright. No portion of this blog may be copied or disseminated without the owner’s prior written consent.
Prohibited Content and Conduct
While I respect and encourage the constitutional right to freedom of speech and expression, in the interest of all users the following content may not be posted on the blog under any circumstances. (This prohibition applies regardless of whether you are posting content created by someone else.)
- Content that is, or can generally be considered, or is in my sole discretion, obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic.
- Content that is illegal or unlawful.
- Content that you know to be false, or is designed to be misleading.
- Content that is defamatory, intimidating, harassing, hateful, injurious, racist, sexist, abusive, malicious or threatening to any person or group of persons.
- Content that incites hatred or violence.
- Content that is frivolous, unreasonable, vexatious or posted in bad faith.
- Content that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or legal entity. This includes content that you didn’t create or which you do not have permission to post.
- Content that constitutes or may constitute an invasion of the privacy rights of any person.
- Content that constitutes, or may constitute, the wrongful or unlawful disclosure or publication of confidential information or trade secrets.
- Content that is otherwise injurious to any person.
- Content that contains viruses, worms or other destructive code.
You may not use the blog to do any of the following (whether for yourself or on behalf of any other person):
- Impersonate any person or your affiliation with any person.
- Harass or intimidate any person.
- Collect the personal information of any person.
- Post spam.
- Any action that may expose Zahira Kharsany or any other users to any harm or liability of any type.
How I protect your user information
If you choose to remain anonymous I will not disclose your identity. I will not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless you have agreed to this.