If you’re anything at all like me, most of the time you forget anniversaries, special days and Valentines Day, or in the case of V Day, remember a day before. Also, it doesn’t help the Valentines Day falls slap, bang in the middle of the month when you’re at your poorest. If you haven’t planned, you’re set for trouble, beeeg trouble.
So here’s crux of it all. The amazing guys over at Tsogo Sun want EVERYONE, yes you read write – everyone, to benefit from V Day and are out to save V Day [may be they can save mine too].
If you’re in Johannesburg and Cape Town and need your V Day saved, this is for you.
All you need to do is tweet, Instagram or Facebook your nominations of who you think deserves a Valentine’s on Tsogo, and include the hashtag #TsogoSavesVday!
They will be monitoring all mentions, so use the Hashtag and winners will be choosen on Thursday afternoon. Those who are selected will be showered with love from selected Tsogo Sun hotels, being:
They refuse to tell me what the prizes are but promise that they will be out of this world.
A sidenote for parents: if you’re a parent and you’re entered, perhaps you should organise a babysitter for 24 hours. And don’t eat after lunch time on the 14th. That’s all they’re willing to tell me.
I have tried bribing them for more information but they’re keeping this one close to their hearts.
- Nominate someone you think deserves their Valentine’s day being saved, send in a tweet, a pic or a video. Be creative!
- Don’t forget to include the hashtag #TsogoSavesVday, wherever your entry might be – on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram
- Retweet the following for extra points:
- “Have your valentine’s day saved by @TsogoSun. Phenomenal prizes up for grabs: http://blog.tsogosun.com/tsogosavesvday/ #TsogoSavesVday“
PS: if you share this post on Twitter, I may have something a little special for you as well 😉 Just hit the tweet button below.
*Here are their T&Cs:
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition open to South African residents only.
- The winner will be notified on our social media channels by 15h00 on Thursday 13 February 2014.
- Tsogo Sun reservations and standard terms and conditions of residence apply.
- Prize winner and guests must be over the age of 18.
- The prize is not transferable to any other date and cannot be converted to cash.
- This prize is only valid for the mentioned property, and may not be transferred to any other Tsogo Sun property.
- Prize does not include transport to and from the property of any nature, personal and/or travel expenses, gratuities, clothing or other personal effects and all items not mentioned in the prize package.
- Additional services and products not mentioned in the prize are for the winner’s expense. An additional form of payment may be requested at the time of arrival to cover additional expenses.(i.e. credit card)
- Tsogo Sun will not be liable in any manner for any loss, harm or damage that may result from utilising the prize. The winner avails himself/herself of the prize at his/her own risk.
- In the instance of cancellation of the event, the prize winner shall be offered an alternative prize at the sole discretion of the property.
- Failure to claim the prize before the mentioned event will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Competition is not open to Tsogo Sun Group employees or their families.
- Competition is open to Tsogo Sun social media fans only.
- Twitter entries must be @TsogoSun followers.
- Facebook entries must be fans of Tsogo Sun on Facebook.
- Entrants agree to Tsogo Sun re-purposing their entries for content on various websites and social media platforms.